In depth starch courses
To complement the existing Introduction to Starch Technology course, our team of specialists are currently developing a range of course material to enable the more detailed study of different aspects of the starch industry.
The courses, which will be available from the end of 2016. These will cover the following key topics:-
- Starch processing and structure as well as product group areas including refinery,
- Modified starches and polyols.
- The applications and use of starch products in food and beverages,
- The applications and use of starch products in paper and paper processing,
- The applications and use of starch products in pharmaceutical,
- Oher technical sectors of starch will also be studied.
Our primary objective is to provide a full and totally comprehensive suite of courses on related starch subjects for those wishing to enhance their knowledge in these areas.